Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Classroom Pictures!

Well, the classroom is ALMOST done! WAHOO- finally, after all summer! I got lots of great ideas from all of your bloggers and of course, from Pinterest {gotta love that site!} I got some of my Firstie friends from school on there too- their classrooms look awesome and reflect some of the Pinterest ideas too!

Anyway... here are some pictures!

As you can tell, I am not completely finished, but {sigh} I have got to move on! :)

 One more thing! Before I head out! Check out these b-e-a-utiful flowers my tutor friend brought to me on our last day together- sweet?? yes- I think so! Shout out to him & his mother! I am so blessed!


 Happy Wednesday to everyone. I better go get a move on for another one of my favorite things- meetings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment