Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Star Students & Coin ID

We have been working hard in 1B! Today we had a BUCKET FILLING DAY--all day. {I hope I don't jinx myself}. We have started earning Star Student certificates for showing the Marion Way {being respectful, responsibly and honest}.  Chester {our classroom pet-a stuffed animal raccoon} watches us and helps Miss Bowers' watch for those "star students!"

Last week we focused on coin identification. Check out the Coin books we made. They rubbed the coins with crayons on the page and then wrote the coin's name and how much it was worth. They had so much fun with this!

Last week, we worked on comprehension and vocabulary with the book: The Relatives Came.





That is all for now! I need to be better at taking pictures- I don't want to write and write about what we have done.. I NEED TO SHOW YOU SOME PICS! :) Have a great night! Tomorrow is Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment